20/09/2017

BellaPierre Vegan List 💖

Image result for bellapierre

Hi Hun,

So... recently I found few BellaPierre (click) makeup products in Tkmaxx and since I knew they are a cruelty free brand (listed on Logical Harmony) all I needed was a vegan list. 

I searched far and wide, asked on many vegan Facebook pages and nothing :/

It makes it so much easier when you have a list at hand while shopping instead of going through the ingredients, especially when you are not sure what kind of animal derived ingredients the company is using...

I decided to write an email to BellaPierre and to my surprise I have received a full vegan list just couple of days later!!! How amazing is that?!

They also said that the only animal ingredients used in their products are beeswax and carmine.

Happy days girl :D

I hope you will find it helpful xxxx


Love,

Sandy xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the list. Your writing has impressed me. It’s simple, clear and precise...

    b12 patches online
    vegan lash glue online

    ReplyDelete